Tuesday, September 30, 2008

.......huh

I figured that I would just start this blog just to shed light on other sites and blogs who keep crate diggin alive.. I came to realize there are those who not only build their own crates, but crates that goes far beyond vinyl..... in the age of the cyber I feel anything is possible.... thanks to those who post many albums, rare 45's, etc.. I may have something you don't have.. U may have something I don't have....... that's why I decided to put together this blog........ at the moment it may seem like Im just typing random shit... it's 5:49 and Im drunk sitting on my steps typing on my sidekick............ about to digg in my crates in a minute.. let me stop rambling on with the bullshit........... this blog is basically a listing of all sites and blogs I have saved to my favorites.... I'll share my favorites with you....... as you may peep, I type in broken english and phrases... either drunk or sober I say fuck it.... as long as you understand where Im coming from........................................................back to what I was saying.. this blog is in dedication to those who take the time to rip vinyl to MP3s... honestly, u don't have to do that shit at all... you don't have to give a fuck about spending hours upon hours selecting records to post for the public to grab... you don't have to do that shit, but you do......... honestly I leeched so much shit and I can only be right by giving props to those who spen their time preserving a culture.... those who posted various LPls, 45's etc, opened me up to more than I expected...... as a younin I would go to record stores, hit a few sections that I never checked out before, and digg... I still support the record store for this puropse alone: VINYL WILL NEVER DIE OUT!!! I encourage all of you to do the same... now days my vinyl collection is matched with what I found on the net....... even tho I have a few more downloads than records, the situation encourages me to digg more and find more spots to buy records... my homie put me on to a spot havivg a record auction.. when I have more info I'll post it... some of yall may wonder why I sent messages or e-mails....... it's just for purposes of showing appreciation... to those who aren't familiar to those sites and blogs now is the chance...... I wouldn't feature bullshit on a blog like this... one love to all who ripped vinyl to MP3... and look out for a few rips of my own in the next few months.... P.E.A.C.E.... blackFlame the brothaWize

No comments: