Saturday, September 27, 2008

dropping links.... support these spots

Milk Crate Breaks Milk Crate Breaks offer a wide range of Soul, Funk, Jazz & Blues for the masses.. An excellent display or rare jewels and hard to find goodies, this site not only brings the music but also get in depth with an artist bio, which reminds me more of linear notes than anything.... you will be more than happy with what you can find; whether you are looking for something to sample or just to search for good quality music.. this site has it
Funky 16 Corners what can I say... I found this site in the link section of Milk Crate Breaks.. the posts go on and on 'till the break of dawn. alot of classic 45's are featured here with a long list of insight.. started in November of '04, by Larry Grogan, this site is one of my favorites......... by the way check out and support The Funky 16 Radio Podcast
Timeless Club (english version)I discovered Timeless Club a few weeks back looking for a few soul mp3s.. what I found was one of the illest collections to my knowledge.. this site is based out of Barcelona Spain and once i got passed the language barrier and clicked for the english version, I was amazed.. one thing that drew me to the site is the fact that i have a few LP's on Dj. Zulu's Timeless Groove Top 15.. be prepared to find classic Funk, Soul, Jazz, Jazz/ Fusion, Latin, Brazilian, Disco/ Boogie, Soundtracks as well as Hip Hop... Timeless Club also offers radio shows live 24-7

No comments: